The British Overseas School, Karachi are looking to recruit the following members of staff:
Teaching Opportunities in the Secondary School
Modern Foreign Languages:
To GCSE/O level
Teacher of Philosophy and Critical Thinking
Junior/Senior School Librarian
- All Subjects Download PDF
Teaching Opportunities in the Primary School
- Support teachers (all year groups)
- School administration (administration & secretarial services)
- Finance department (junior accounts)
- Building management
Applicants need to have:
- Appropriate experience
Applications for all posts require a letter of application as well as a CV
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A high degree of adaptability, flexibility and cultural sensitivity
We are a small all through school up to Year 11 IGCSE with a wonderful staff and student body.
BOS is an equal opportunity employer. BOS has a friendly work environment encouraging team work and professional growth. BOS is always looking for performers who want to make a contribution.
Interested candidates should send in a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.