iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking along with your User ID and Password
- Underneath the “Cards” tab, select “Card Activation”
- Choose either “Credit Card” or “Debit/ATM Card”
- Find the Card you want to stimulate
- Accept the conditions and terms and then click “Next”
- Validate the important points before pressing “Submit”
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is present from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your credit that is new or Card
- Type in your PIN
- Choose “More Services”
- Choose “Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking”
- Pick “Activate Card”
- Follow guidelines regarding the ATM display screen to accomplish activation
- For Trustees who’re current DBS/POSB customers:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG
For Trustees who’re not used to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
Please be aware: This solution is just designed for Singaporean/PR Trustee & Child that are Singapore Tax Resident just. By doing the one-step SMS instant activation, you acknowledge and concur that your youngster and you’re income tax resident of Singapore only.
- Could I make use of my Card right after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking shall be immediate. For activation demand via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 business days upon the lender’s receipt for the slide.
- Do i must trigger my DBS/POSB Card straight away?Upon receipt of the Card, we encourage instant activation to make sure your deals may appear efficiently so you are able to enjoy the privileges that is included with the Card.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please stimulate the Card before spending along with your key that is speedpass tag Esso solution channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting for the NUSS account cost.
If i’m awaiting a replacement Card with the exact same Card quantity, could I continue using my current Card?Yes, it is possible to keep using your existing Card. Upon receipt regarding the replacement Card, immediately please activate it.
Essential Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger your replacement/renewal Card before spending along with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution stations. For NUSS Platinum charge cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting associated with the NUSS account cost.
dollar loan center payment plan
- You may call our 24-hours Customer Service hotline at +65 6327 2265 and speak to one of our Customer Service Officers if you have a Telephone PIN
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed into the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Charge Cards just
- Am I going to manage to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t triggered?You can simply accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points as soon as your Card is triggered.
- Am I going to have the ability to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card isn’t triggered?You can only just redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange my DBS Takashimaya Card with a brand new Card quantity, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be used in the brand new Card quantity immediately?In the function that the Card is changed with a brand new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points won’t be transported from old Card to brand new Card.
- We received my renewed DBS Takashimaya Card. Do i have to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points saved in my Card that is old before my renewed Card?Yes, it is important to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points saved in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of the renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the old Card is supposed to be forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation regarding the renewal Card.